Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here chic chic chic

ok  I needed to get a didn't made while we were at star practice.
I put miniced onions and chopped celery in the bottom of a 6 qt. slow cooker then peeled and added 3 carrots put the washed 3.? chicken in and some seasoning (no they are not the resisteraed trade mark)  I just don't remember all of them  black pepper and season salt,3 chicken bullion
put on high for 4 hours and it is ready...next peeled taters the night before and had them in water. Drained the water and put in a basket and added a trivit to the presure cooker.  presured it for 8 minutes.  While that was doing I made gravy out of the liquid from the crockpot chic cookigin.  that was such a great meal I needed to take a nap and think of all the other stuff I needed to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment